This dish works really well for dinners at Christmas time and also it can be served over cooked lentils.
Honey walnut dressing
- 75g unsalted walnuts.
- 1 teaspoon honey/or maple syrup.
- Pinch of sea salt.
Oven baked Brussel sprouts
- 500g brussel sprouts.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and peper.
- 30g pomegranate seeds.
preheat the oven 180C
- Place the walnut and the honey/or maple syrup and salt together on a baking dish and roast for 7-10 min until golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Meanwhile cut the Brussels sprouts in half and place them on a baking tray in the oven for 15min until tender !!
- While the Brussels sprouts are cooking roughly chop the walnuts dressing.
- When the Brussels are cooked remove from the oven and drizzle with the walnut sauce, toss and coat and season with salt and pepper .
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds and serve warm.