For those of you who don’t like foie gras an alternative …
500g chicken livers fresh
1 large onion chopped finely
1 garlic chopped finely
2 tablespoon of olive oil
thyme and salt &pepper
2 table spoons cream
1 tablespoon of brandy
Bread slices to toast
- Fry the onions and garlic until light in colour
- Add the livers, bayleafs, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Cook well and mash finely and take out bayleaves.
- Liquides the mixture until smooth and add the cream and brandy.
- Put into a ramequin and cool in the fridge for two hours
- Serve with a few slices of toast